My nick name growing up and into adult hood was “Little Miss Idea”. I have a knack for coming up with great ideas for people based on just talking with them. I first decided to write this blog as an outlet for my creativity. I have worked for other people in offices (cube nation) for too many years and haven’t been able to really let my creativity shine. In this blog, I can be myself, share my thoughts and opinions freely and be as creative as I like.
I’m very creative in my personal life and love to make over things, i.e. furniture and closets mostly. I also love to create crafts and art projects. I’m an avid flower lover and create beautiful floral arrangements for my home and as gifts for other people.
I may blog about a great restaurant, film or play I’ve been to, or an awesome trip my husband and I just returned from and all of the fun things we did on that trip. I may blog about a DIY project, a craft idea I have, a workshop I have hosted or been too and so much more. My interests are varied and my experience is diverse, so you just never know what I may write about today. Some things you can count on seeing on this blog are:
- Hot Springs – “It’s a Hot Spring’s way of life” is a new section that I will be adding soon
- Skin Care tips and tricks – I’m a State of Colorado Licensed Esthetician
- Self care articles that make you dig a little deeper into your own soul – that’s the Certified Life Coach in me
- DIY projects that I’ve completed – successfully or not
- And lots of fun ideas to either help you save or make money, time and more energy.